A scalable, high quality system for commercial and leisure vessels, designed and Engineered in Australia by the AMI Group. BridgeLink AMS is cost effective, professional and internationally supported.
Ideal for unmanned enginerooms.
Why Choose BridgeLink AMS?
- Cost Effective
- High level of redundancy with managed Ethernet switch
- All individual components are type approved
- Engineered and manufactured in Australia
- High quality graphics
- Simple modular design allows for customisation
- Option to interface with external systems
- Custom remote terminal units available
- Your Account Manager will discuss the specific AMS requirements for your vessel with your key Engineering personnel, on acceptance of purchase order, work begins.
- Our team of Engineers will begin the planning and programming to adapt the BridgeLink AMS to the input/output and configuration the vessel.
- A customised BridgeLink AMS is programmed, developed, visualised and tested based upon agreed specifications.
- We assist with any required inclusions upgrades or bolt on value added options such as additional remote panels or data screens.
- The system is ready for handover, and AMI Technicians will commission the installation, providing the vessel’s Engineering staff and crew with access.
- AMI provide life cycle support and standard warranty, utilising only high quality hardware in all packages.
|Fieldbus Protocol||Modbus TCP (other protocols available on request)|
|Digital||P-type Switching (other options are available on request)|
|Analogue||4-20mA, 0-10V (other options are available on request)|
|RS422/485, RS232 , NMEA||Available (Transfer rate: 300…..115200 Bps)|
|I/O Channels Options||32 Channels, 62 Channels, 128 Channels upto 30% expansion capacity available on all units|
|Power Supply||24V DC ( 110V AC or 230 V AC available on request)|
|Certifications||ABS, BV, CUL, DNV, LR , RHNA, ATEX , IEC EX|
|Cabinet Details||All the cabinets are IP 66 rated with BV, LR, TUV, RMRS Approvals|
|OPERATOR PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Size||5 inch, 7 inch, 10 inch, 15 inch & 21 Inch|
|CPU||ARM Cprtex-A9 Dual Core 800 MHz|
|Operating System||Linux RT|
|Touch screen||True Glass Projected Capacitive, Multitouch|
|Brightness||300 Cd/m2 to 500 Cd/m2|
|Certification||ATEX, IECEx, DNV-GL, LR, EU RO MR, RCM|
|IP Rating||IP 66 (Front) mounted and cabinets|
|Power Supply||24V DC|
|Printer * Only optional with exTop systems with windows CE based OS.|
|Local Alarm Panel with buzzer|
|Group Alarm Panel|